IMPORTANT TIPS FOR FASTENING HEARTS
* Peel off contact papers and apply one high-quality Velcro-brand fastener to back of Heart
...and brightening other presents with family photos, stickers,
mini-fruit arrangements and desktop-printable clear labels as seen on this gift-wrapped cookbook with Kiss the Cook!
...on top of hand-made cards, scrapbook covers...
most anywhere you'd like to brighten up!
Undecorated, 3-inch Hearts are like blank canvases so
Let Your Imagination Go Wild!
TIPS ON DECORATING HEARTS
* We recommend using a glue gun to firmly secure silk flowers in place and to secure thick
pearl and lace trim to the sides of Hearts.
* If they're glued in back, there's often not enough space for the Velcros to grab each other.
* Speaking of trim, Etsy.com is a great place to find beautiful trim. Happy hunting!
MORE IDEAS FOR DECORATING HEARTS
Have fun decorating them
with decoupage, silk birds, butterflies,
tole painting, on top of lace, next to lace...
Desktops Laptops Windows
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR MAKING PLACE NAMES WITH HEARTS & FLOWERS
* Use thickest 8 1/2" x 11" card stock you can find
* Score softly on opposite side of folds when folding the 11" into 4 horizontal sections:
* 4" for section with guest's name, 3 5/8" for bottom,
3 3/8" for back, and 1/4" to overlap under the bottom section for added strength
On Windows that get direct sun
* Decorating windows that get direct sun in the Sun Belt is not advisable as the
windows inside can get even hotter than the 110 degrees the UV and heat-resistant
adhesive Velcro can handle.
* For cooler areas, first apply rubbing alcohol to clean the spot where you want your
Heart. Then let the adhesives set for 24 hours, and push and twist Heart into place.
..and even wine and champagne,
making a great host and hostess gift with Kiss the Cook!
...not to mention chocolates and candies
Hearts are not only Favors They'll Enjoy for Years to Come,
They're also Gifts on Gifts That Keep Giving!
First, brightening birthday presents with creative arrangements
U.S. Patent D577,312S
Especially cool - Macs w/apple blossoms!
Nothing says Love & Marriage like Hearts & Flowers...
Especially Hearts That Keep Giving Joy
For Years to Come!
* Apply other Velcro to surface where your Heart will decorate and let both adhesives set for 24 hours!
* Afterwards, push the Heart in place, and without rubbing the Heart against this surface if
it's easily scratchable, twist the Heart back and forth/clock-wise and
counterclock-wise to further secure it in place.
* Try not to splash water on the Velcros if you're filling the Heart for fresh flowers. Even
though the Velcros have water-resistant rubber adhesive, it's still best not to wet them.
Then, afterwards Hearts can be easily removed, reattached with a second
velcro and enjoyed by their lucky recipients for years to come on their fridge...
...as well as on walls, mirrors, tile, patio doors, file cabinets --
most anywhere horizontal, vertical or movable!
...with cards on top of presents, with cards inside gift boxes, bows, strings of pearls...
DECOR IDEAS & IMPORTANT TIPS
* For You and all your Wedding Guests - see bottom of this page
* For those Wedding Guests who'd also love to give Hearts to family and friends - see below
Please tell all your Guests to first check out this page with decor ideas & important tips on HeartVases.com,
an easier-to-remember name for this site that's on the back of each Heart