Deposits & Balances
- To reserve some Hearts from our next limited shipment from China, due mid-June, make a 10% refundable deposit or place a Free 3-Day, no-obligation hold by emailing email@example.com with the number and color of Hearts you're interested in. We'll get back to you to confirm. With a deposit, your 90% balance won't be charged until we're ready to ship to you. Please note that we plan to shorten and as soon as possible eliminate this time lag :)
- In appreciation for your patience and support, we'll give you Free Shipping & Handling to any one location in the lower 48 states. For Alaska and Hawaii, your Shipping cost will be the same discounted rate UPS charges us but your handling will be Free.
- You may cancel for a full refund up till 48 hours after we email you the Heart Vases have arrived and confirm your 90% balance due. We'll also email you at least 10 to 20 days before their arrival that they're on their way, again confirming your 90% balance due.
- If we don't receive a cancellation in those 48 hours after arrival, we'll email you notification that we have charged your 90% balance, and within one to five business days we'll ship them and email you your UPS Ground tracking number and a link to the tracking page.
Satisfaction Guarantee, Refund & Exchange Policy
- Your satisfaction is very important to us so we guarantee satisfaction or all your money back, less a restocking fee of $15 for orders less than $720 (144 Hearts) and $30 for orders of $720 or more.
- This satisfaction or money back guarantee is effective up to 14 days after delivery, which should give ample time to look them all over. During this time, we need to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org either that you’d like to be completely refunded --- or if it’s a matter of our quality control having missed some glaze imperfections on the face or top of some Hearts, that you’d like to exchange them for ones of better quality which we'll ship at no charge. Imperfections on the back or insides aren't eligible for exchange but are eligible for refunding with applicable restocking fee (based on order total) as we stand by our guarantee of your satisfaction or your money back.
- Customers pay shipping to return Hearts for refund or exchange so please package them carefully and if possible in their original packaging. Damaged Hearts will not be refunded or exchanged unless you photographed them already damaged when they arrived, preferably in their box(es), emailed us at email@example.com and contacted UPS at
- or called them at 1-800-742-5877
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or give away this information to anyone, period. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Credit Cards & Orders
- We accept credit cards as a form of payment. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Futur-Tek reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline your order for any reason or to offer to supply you less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- We will ship your product as it becomes available. During this initial and hopefully short ramp-up period when we don't yet have Heart Vases in stock, you will be able to make a 10% deposit, reserve Hearts from the next shipment and receive Free Shipping & Handling in the lower 48 states. In Hawaii, Alaska and Canada, you'll only have to pay for what UPS charges us but you will receive Free Handling. Going forward, there may be times when we have Vases in stock but perhaps not the color or design you want. We will inform you of your options at that time. Futur-Tek.com and its store and shopping cart site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Futur-Tek is not responsible for the operation of, or content located on or throughout any such sites.
- Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including the Heart Vase's unique design, the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Futur-Tek, Copyright ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order. Unless Futur-Tek.com or HeartVases.com which directs to Futur-Tek.com is credited or linked to, no photos from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission, especially the design of our Heart Vase. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties, especially infringement of the design patentwe have on our unique Heart Vase which we'll vigorously defend. (U.S. Patent D577,312S)
- These conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether this store signs them or not. Futur-Tek reserves the right to make changes to this site and these conditions at any time.
Nothing says Love & Marriage like Hearts & Flowers...
Especially Hearts That Keep Giving Joy
For Years to Come!